welcome

yourfather Photobucket LeeChangLin
DOB:29Jan'93
ZhengHua Secondary

'Friends are Siblings which God had fogotten to give"




Sunday, May 3, 2009 @ 12:47 AM






























Yesterday
-Woke up 3ish pm I think?
-Met up with Julian and Russell at yew tee at 7.40pm
-Went to Causeway point and got myself two barbell andsome leather straps...(Credits to Julian)
-After buying the stuffs..headed over to marsiling to Al-Ameens eating house for supper....
-Cab-ed home to get my stuffs out and bought the liquor while Russell accompanied Julian Back home first....
-Got my stuffs ready and met them up and Drank for awhile...
-Slept over at Julian's house...
Today
-Woke up at 11 plus I think?
-Went over to my place with Julian while Russell left for school much earlier on...
-Slack-ed for darn long then finally got a place to go...
-Went over to Mr Luan's house and watched movie...
-He cab-ed us over to Timah for dinner...
-Back to his house watched movie again and left at 11....
-12+ am Home Sweet Home

Labels: