welcome

yourfather Photobucket LeeChangLin
DOB:29Jan'93
ZhengHua Secondary

'Friends are Siblings which God had fogotten to give"




Tuesday, July 7, 2009 @ 11:44 PM

Ouh-Haiiiiiiiii-Yooooooooo!

Back to post again yo...finally got sometime to post....=)
Earlier this afternoon I was having my O'level 's MotherTougue Oral examination aye...Got this hunch of mine which is telling me that my performance today ain't that good....But nevermind...At least I gave it a shot right? Hmm...after school went down to np with Jiaming and Alvin to meet up with Linjie and Weileng for dinner...met eugene on the way and he joined up for dinner too...=) Had a big big bowl of mutton soup at BeautyWorld shopping centre and Bus-ed home...
After reaching home....I helped dad with some bank transaction stuffs and started 2 round of Dota...I sucks thou...Tomorrow I've gotta reach school early to celebrate Ms Tan's birthday...Urgh!! Which only means another sleep deprived night! Gosh...Its almost 12...I better wash up and prepare for bed soon....

Nights people! \m/

but before that I managed to chanced upon this dope clip on youtube take a look...=)

Labels: ,