welcome

yourfather Photobucket LeeChangLin
DOB:29Jan'93
ZhengHua Secondary

'Friends are Siblings which God had fogotten to give"




Monday, August 24, 2009 @ 4:31 PM

Gahhh!!! I'm finally back to post yo! But not sure if this will gets through thou...cause its shows error on page...but at least i'm making an effort aite? hmm...school's been boring as usual but i gues..its time to get back on track and mug right now....and there is like less then 2 monthes to o's yea...damn...like wtf right? time flew by so fast and soon we are gonna part our own ways. =/ Lets drop this topic...getting abit emo...but things been fine for me so far..I met the buys from Sup and CrankArmSteady and its been heel of a good time chilling out with them...they truly inspire me...=)Hmm...other then that don't think that there's anything more to post yea...so I am gonna stop right here...


so...
Peace,
Changlin